Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I didn't even notice until now that there was ~forums drama~ a few weeks ago ago because I only post in CSPAM, an oasis in a terrible world

what happened? i wanna know the smoke on the street! the scuttlebutt! gimme the gossip!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

I'd love to learn more because there are few things funnier than somebody who obviously has no power over their personal life getting drunk on mod power on a dead forum. I remember that poo poo happening back in the early byob days and it was hilarious.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Words have meaning as long as they are used in a sufficiently narrow scope. When "Fascist" can apply to literally anyone, it loses all meaning.

it cannot be applied to literally anyone, hoping that this helps.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Do you consider internet funnyman "Lowtax" a Fascist?

What about a Trump voter?

What about someone who thinks you are gay?

i honestly do not know much about lowtax but i would wager on him not being a fascist. i think trump voters are for the most part authoritarian and that, while not 100%, there's a whole bunch of fascism and fascism apologia in that demo. someone who thinks i'm gay may or may not be a fascist. can't say because that's not a lot to go on to develop an idea of their general political ideology.

but, um, anyway, words mean things so i repeat, it cannot literally be applied to everyone.

hoping that what i typed is going to be helpful to you in your time of need.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i still can't get over how it looks like your av is mufasaing a butthole. "this your land, butthole. all this, for you, butthole son of mine."

• Locked thread