Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Hello all!

I am posting this with the approval of BrownMoses.

I bought thetrumpwatchdog.com after the election, obviously thinking that I could keep up with the terrible things he is doing. I did not realize that he was going to be so....drat..active.

So, I'm looking for people who want to help. If you want to help with following Trump and X, Y, or Z issues or if you want to write about how lovely the president is, or even make the website look better....I'll accept the help. Given how political most of you are, I figure there might be at least some interest.

Also, I bought pencewatchdog and thegopwatchdog.com and have them both forwarded to Trump for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread