Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
pagancow should make youtube ads for the forums. they can go on a pewdiepie video or something

the users are out there, they just need the right branding

edit: the tagline could be "get in!"

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Mar 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
maybe embrace the site's venerable age and pitch it at the tumblr demographic currently creaming itself over "webpunk"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
that was like 5 years ago dude, it was a joke

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i have like 3k unread posts in the bit coin thread, have i missed any notable developments

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

zen death robot posted:

did you know an active thread as the "threadoptions" field with a 0 in it but one flagged for archival has a 16?

1-15 do nothing so it appears to be some random bullshit radium came up with. Or he thought hexadecimal was numbers 0-16.
wow

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

poty posted:

i was just looking up charlie brooker the showrunner and writer for black mirror and a great brit comedian and it turns out he started by writing some comic about videogames in some lovely magazine in the 90s. and i thought wow this could have lowtax
on the other hand lowtax could have been stuart campbell too, writing about videogames in lovely magazines forever

i think he's done all right, even if something awful is a 404 tomorrow it'll still have been something

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i read the archives and i do the randomwaffle trick to see the lost pictures

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Linguica posted:

im the "usegroup" days
i'm the slashes in the pillowfucker usegroup

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
lowtax is right about the internet

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
it's... happening?? :aaa:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:smith:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Blue Train posted:

Does not work in android app :(
it only ever "worked" briefly

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

syscall girl posted:

i used to think i could secure my shitposting through obscurity but not really anymore
don't worry, it's always been noticeable

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i bet i can get the remaining 50% of the new forums code up to production standard if lowtax will only let me

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
holyl poo poo

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

funny Star Wars parody posted:

the thing about lowtax is he's good at dishing out and encouraging the kind of humour that thrives here, but when he's in the crosshairs of it he doesn't take the piss nor does he start making fun of himself with them so they know he doesn't care what they think of him or whatever

there's a phrase for it but I can think of it rn
adult baby

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

zen death robot posted:

I know that part - I wanted to know more about how Ken thinks its funny and poo poo
maybe it, was a joke

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

A Pinball Wizard posted:

zdr what happened to your star?????
it's an atom now. pull up one of his gray posts and you'll see it better.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Shibara

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
we're trying to explain how things are going, and they are going as they are going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
rumsfeld

• Locked thread