Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's not dying

actually it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

George posted:

is there a way to support the forums without supporting lowtax

yes paypal me

pram
Jun 10, 2001
hey remember when the forums were going to be rewritten from scratch by one guy in elixir lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Zamujasa posted:

in a theoretical world where gbs finally got deleted forever, what would the top forum be

byob?

yes its incredibly active and relevant

pram
Jun 10, 2001
there were more people to ban

pram
Jun 10, 2001
fyad gets a buzzfeed article, no one cares about the rest

pram
Jun 10, 2001

akadajet posted:

i don't even know what byob is supposed to be tbh

it was actually originally created as a hugbox for radium/lowtax because fyad was too negative lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

pram
Jun 10, 2001
richard :argh:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i think 'crazy good' is hyperbole but hes released an album which might have been good in 1996

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG1Crzu5DHA

pram
Jun 10, 2001

BiohazrD posted:

also people are bad at planning, they always think the gravy train is going to last forever.

im curious if lowtax put a good amount of money away during the golden years, if he did + invested in index funds he could probably live pretty comfortably

haha lol no hes living in poverty off the largess of the canadian government

pram
Jun 10, 2001
the wife he had the mcmansion/daughter with was #3 i think? his current one is #4

pram
Jun 10, 2001
most of the 'old' and 'original' people werent that great tbh. also the people who came after sucked worse. and every subsequent year after. hmm makes u think

pram
Jun 10, 2001
hmm no

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

if your account is not 15 years old no posting itt

:smuggo:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Syncopated posted:

theres a front page?

for the win

pram
Jun 10, 2001
the new forums will have free candy and trips to the moon

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Linguica posted:

The SA forums are a fossil and totally out of touch with today's internet. Also any remotely modern feature used on any other wildly popular social media site is bad.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
teh cosby crew

pram
Jun 10, 2001

pram
Jun 10, 2001
a DOOM house

pram
Jun 10, 2001
you forgot economists in the first list tia for fixing it

pram
Jun 10, 2001

pram
Jun 10, 2001
riiiiccchhhhhaaarrrdddd

pram
Jun 10, 2001

big scary monsters posted:

the forums have been rewritten already but the launch has been delayed while richard draws all those spaceships

lol forgot about that. what's even funnier is he was lampooning a product that supposedly will never get delivered that moronic nerds nevertheless continue to mindlessly shovel money into

Makes You Think!!!!

pram
Jun 10, 2001
ive been LAFFIN' at 'buttcoin' since they were mere pennies, all the way up to its current meteoric rise in price. i am very smart

pram
Jun 10, 2001

syscall girl posted:

gently caress that noise he's put in some real hours trying to kill the internet and it is up to us to chip in to help the senile bastard win this fight for real

hmm nope

pram
Jun 10, 2001
fractals are bad

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Blue Train posted:

Does not work in android app :(

sounds like yospos

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Sweevo posted:

a month is about how long it will last before lowtax has another tantrum and gives up

hes going to look at his 15 patreon subs and then go into an epic meltrage lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

haha lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

emoji posted:

Dairy Queen pays like $14/hr and includes free Dairy Queen and would be an order of magnitude more lucrative per unit time/effort lol

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
funniest thing lowtax has done in years

pram
Jun 10, 2001

infernal machines posted:

i am however doubtful that providing amusing commentary about bad video games is actually worth his time

like, in a financial sense

says the guy who isnt making a whole $120 a month

pram
Jun 10, 2001
sounds bad op

pram
Jun 10, 2001
steamed hams are an upstate new york thing idiot

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Hollow Talk posted:

What's progressing faster: the forums rewrite or people's type 2 diabetes?

yospos collective fatness is up an impressive 20% yoy while Elixir Titans LOC has sadly increased by 0

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i just looked at how dead and gay the other yospos lites are. byob has like 10 users lol. rip in piss forums

pram
Jun 10, 2001
autobanning is bitchmade poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol if you dont have a lowtax ban under your belt (i have two :smug:)

• Locked thread