Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Looks like they stopped posting in late December so I'd guess not well, OP:

Dr. Hans Klangwerk posted:

I'm extremely busy at the moment but again, progress has been made and though three months was unfortunately not accurate because of the reasons I mentioned before, plans have not changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

fritz posted:

lee's summit is right outside of kc

kc is ok

lees summit is not

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Just look at the other projects I've completed such as

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

why does the forums needs rewriting?

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

:yossame:

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

the only important parts of the forum imo are the reg fee, the probation/ban system, the smilies, and the goldmine.

no one reads archives and the rap sheet is cute but pointless -- it's not like mods have to prove precedent to ban or whatever. dump them and everything else not mentioned above and forget about it.

says the guy with 36 entries

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

just bring back the torrent sections problem solved

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

I liked cranky steves

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Max Facetime posted:

same but Ford Mondeo

and rather than cashed it, it crashed

well, more like cratered

Av/post combo

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

ShinsoBEAM! posted:

why isn't he using patreon as a donation button with maybe some cool behind the scenes extras like everyone else does?

Maybe hes just not interested in attracting and growing audience did you think of that????

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Who the hell is going to sign up for a new something awful forums account in 2017?

A community without a steady source of new users to at minimum keep up with turnover is already dead

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

How many users did the Hillary toxx wipe out?

I think lowtax buddying up to a bunch of doxxers ended up doing more damage tbh

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

If the mobile apps are structured correctly itd just be a matter of swapping out the html scraper with the api fetcher but we're talking peak goon project here so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

missed it but sounds like the new forums are going well after all

• Locked thread