Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

du -hast posted:

:agreed:

Also for those who didn't look at the imgur in that picture on the first page, it's truly a masterpiece: http://imgur.com/a/ELXO3

the imgur page is killing chrome for me for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I bet the games forum makes some decent money, it's still the best game forum on the internet

jesus, how bad is every other games forum?

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

redleader posted:

these dead gay forums are dying because we're all old now, and no one wants to join a weird forum filled with olds and their in-jokes from 5+ years ago

that being said i hope these forums continue to limp on indefinitely, since i like them and have nothing better to occupy my time with

the arstechnica forums are still going along and they're like 10+ years ahead of SA on the old nerd curve

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

My Linux Rig posted:

Nah keep gbs but rotate in mods so that the ones with the highest ban counts are moderating it

It'd be like a shooting gallery but for terrible posters like me

maybe it's just nostalgia but banning people for the slightest of infractions seems like one of a better aspects of the glory days.

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

some guy made a reddit in elixir: https://www.reddit.com/r/elixir/comments/6c1vql/34_months_learning_elixir_and_what_got_done/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Reddit Is Raising Funds at a Valuation of $1.7B

• Locked thread