Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you come in from the cat thread or something?

No he came in a computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Sweevo posted:

but how will the forums survive without the completely mis-remembered accounts of the lovely in-jokes gbs ran into the ground for a week in 2001?

I use SAclopædia to goatse people without repercussions.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

I can't read discussions that aren't presented chronologically and flat. SA's choice to limit quoting (by default) to a single level was inspired. The Reddit/Twitter style of repeatedly indenting replies to deeper and deeper levels feels like a "great idea" invented by some idiotic programmer who's read more code than English

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I'm Jon Hendren's 'really good' GED score and demanding job that precludes making 5 posts per day on a forum but allows 24/7 Twitter.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I dropped out of school lol

I'm also mentally ill and completely uncontrollable though so lmao

I don't see you using your GED as a way to brag about being smarter and more unique than everyone else tho lol. Also if it's basically pass/fail requiring a high score as you say why brag about the high score?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Lol I haven't logged in in years but the initial uploads on wdma are so goon (also it's still very active lol)

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Caitlyn Jenner likes Ted Cruz and is an insane moron who actively strives to makes the world a worse place for people who aren't hundred millionaires. This is an attack on all trans people.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
The current search is garbage and can't pick up partial words/urls.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

rear end posted:

My favorite thing about the current search is how it doesn't index every other post someone makes.

This was my favorite thing about current search

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZFHvOzdW58

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I literally just cashed out $1500 in dogecoins today that I got for free lmfao

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

CrazyLittle posted:

trey and matt are dedicated to their work but they hold some awfully lovely views and they encourage bullshit "truth is in the middle" in everything they do. Can't fault their comedy chops tho

So you're saying the truth is somewhere in the middle.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Hed posted:

LOL I wanna see the Github JS but it looks like the thread got nuked

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3707579

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

infernal machines posted:

i like gaming garbage

i do not like gaming garbage enough to spend $7/mo on it. i strongly suspect a significant portion of the audience feels similarly

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Dairy Queen pays like $14/hr and includes free Dairy Queen and would be an order of magnitude more lucrative per unit time/effort lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

wasn't this in fyad for a bit? you'd get redirected to a ponyta page?

There was the GBS train that redirected you to GBS when you made a post and it never showed up and was supposed to be activated when you had a high proportion of beecocked threads. It was removed bc it killed the forums somehow and you'd get stuck on it with just 1 beecocked thread bc of dead forums.

• Locked thread