Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

syscall girl posted:

yeah it's bad

what i want to know is what the library of congress has and how it will be read in the future or whenever sa forums and pony forums and whatnot are of historical note

i assume they're just storing them as static html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

a microservice that reads ur posting off of a queue and then puts a "vote 1" action on a different queue

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

The Management posted:

first priority is push integration so you can be informed on your phone when someone empty-quotes you

just integrate it with yo

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

is there something i'm not getting about that image?

like it's an expensive sports car parked in front of the something awful "office" and it's also got ice on it. is it lowtax's? what's the joke

well, i can't argue with that

the joke is the somethingawful sign in the background because it was from when he was renting a storefront to run this place

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

dying small towns are lousy with vacant strip malls and the rent is cheap.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

CrazyLittle posted:

the first taste is free. that's how freemium works.

code:
| gender             | enum('M','F','U')    | NO   |     | U                   |                |

it's u - the gender is u

I'm a porpoise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

hifi posted:

why are the glasses square

for efficient packing and many more failure points

• Locked thread