Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Zeris posted:

Let's be honest GIP has been reduced to a giant circlejerk ever since N4I left, the individual service threads are dying, the new threads are shitpost reverse circlejerks, we can't even discuss punching nazis in current events and psych bitch lol, but seriously N4I why did you leave dog thread vulnerable to repeals under new executive orders look what has happened double psych bitch catte supremacy

Sure... Just blame the last guy.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It is my belief that Cole (TBeats) is generally a good guy with a good taste in pets, and gets quite a bit of poo poo. So give the poor guy a break and engage his posts in a friendly way. You can even compliment him! Violators may find themselves unable to post. Of course, this all depends on Cole's attitude. If Cole's posting is aggressively bad (and judged to be so by a metric that is both majorly subjective and internally inconsistent) or he abuses Give Cole a Break Month, he'll be the one in trouble!

I really had no opinion on Cole but now I must by definintion hate him. Cole could post a cure cancer and I would still protest.

quote:

No protesting in this thread.

YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR! #Resist #NotMyIK #TwoFingersOneHole

Also considering coming back in 12 hours to make a Church of SS-18 Doomsday prepping thread to compliment the gun thread and the GiP anarchy under this unhinged administration :glomp:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Feb 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread