Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeccaPrime

It's cool dude, we all make mistakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
so i found more info on mister cool boy

it was the source page on the image its always been there

His name is Willy

Willy's Info...
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.

Willy's Story...
Willy is a lovable, playful young dog who loves getting attention. This little guy is a fast learner and very eager to please. He is always looking for direction. He would do well in a family with older children that would enjoy him and who would be able to take part in his training. He is a small dog approximately 8 - 10 months old and weighs just 14 lbs. His brother Billy will also be coming up for adoption shortly and consideration would be given to anyone looking to adopt them together but it is not necessary.

Theres like 8 more parapgraphs

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
He;s been adopted already guys great job

alnilam

Another byob success story

jyrque

Willy the cool dog

• Locked thread