Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

A lot of the animators who worked on fritz the cat moved over to that raggedy Ann movie which is why it's got such a bizarre vibe

It was also directed by Richard Williams of Who Framed Roger Rabbit & The Thief and the Cobbler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Artsygrrl posted:

This week, we have a little of both - this short was part of a series made by Warner Bros. for the troops during WWII, but I cannot seem to find any DVD compilations or screenings of restorations. If someone ever animated Goofus and Gallant lessons for the war effort, this series would be it. For these reasons, I am sharing this charming piece of history with you here.

I present, Private Snafu. Warning: this is 1940s America during wartime, so prepare for possible foul language and potentially offensive jokes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSck_Cr8Svs

I saw a selection of the Pvt. SNAFU shorts a couple of years ago- most of them (including this one) were written by none other than Dr. Suess.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The music video of Tool - Sober (1993)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I don’t know if this was posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hz3QB31K_c

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Oct 17, 2017

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011