Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR65ZhO6LGA

gently caress nancy peelosi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

she is just telling you how it is

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

would disavowing capitalism end racism?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i saw that and got mad at her but at the same time how dope is it that people who openly oppose capitalism are getting on television now, at least without frank rizzo dropping a bomb down their chimney

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hot take

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Al! posted:

i saw that and got mad at her but at the same time how dope is it that people who openly oppose capitalism are getting on television now, at least without frank rizzo dropping a bomb down their chimney

If you watch the whole thing he says he was originally brought on to ask her a softball but chose to ask about something important instead. Thats why this is the first time you have heard an actual question about capitalism on tv in your entire life.

E: CNN cuts it out of their youtube version because its too transparent that what they do is censorship.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

one of the only good things about trump in office is that a lot of people have realized this system is total bullshit, they want something else, and they're not afraid to speak up about it. probably too little too late

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Accelerationism.. is very good.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Nobody gives a poo poo about politics at the party-structure level. It will be insanely easy for a vanguard of populists to pull the current hierarchy down with just a modicum of turnout and enthusiasm.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

if you remove the capitalism from the democratic party there's nothing left

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

which would be nice, of course.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

ok which caremad D&D poster is Trevor Hill in real life

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

gobbagool posted:

DnD loves democrats and fears change. This hero was a born C-SPAMER.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

gobbagool posted:

Lets pretend this handsome suave young man named Trevor Hill is me and Nancy Pelosi is Whiskey Juvenile

Also

https://twitter.com/SpawnofGluten/status/827549921310027777

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Mister Fister posted:

Lets pretend this handsome suave young man named Trevor Hill is me and Nancy Pelosi is Whiskey Juvenile

Also

dude's never punched anything in his life except maybe his waifu pillow or whatever you call those

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Mister Fister posted:

Also

Trevor Hill: alpha male

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

this
is
a homeboy

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Capitalism is a lot like your thread title.

It is known to be bad.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

trevor hill is good

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Holy poo poo I didn't even mean to gently caress up the title

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trash title op

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
bad education! sad!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

agreed

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

logikv9 posted:

bad education! sad!

don't be so hard on him. making a typo in the thread title is hardly unpresidented

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

Agreed, that is the silver lining.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Nancy, like hillary, is unlikable and its confusing that the dems keep putting her in the spot light thinking that people like her

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Mister Fister posted:

Also

Is that carl the cuck from the meme

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

I heard about this and was like 'gently caress pelosi man, you know maaaaan' but then i looked at that kid and maybe, maybe she has a point. im fine with anticapitalism but do the D's really need to be the nerd party??

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mister Fister posted:

Also

I'm gay as Hell for Trevor :love:

Uncle Wemus posted:

Is that carl the cuck from the meme

Carl the Cuck hasn't washed his hair since high school.

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 04:44 on Feb 4, 2017

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Grand Prize Winner posted:

I heard about this and was like 'gently caress pelosi man, you know maaaaan' but then i looked at that kid and maybe, maybe she has a point. im fine with anticapitalism but do the D's really need to be the nerd party??

Yeah it obv. would have been better if he was a joe the plumber type.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Do we want to be the party of twinks? Does the democratic party have a place for cute boys?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is it ok to make fun of gayboi accent??

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Destroy All Capitalists.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

People aren't receptive to criticism against capitalism from some lil homie gay rear end. What we need is a big hairy buff guy. A real man's man. Like a construction worker, or a cop, or a biker...

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

People aren't receptive to criticism against capitalism from some lil homie gay rear end. What we need is a big hairy buff guy. A real man's man. Like a construction worker, or a cop, or a biker...

They should have sent this guy

:anarchists:

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
"we're capitalist... it's crony capitalism that has failed us. we just need to move some goal posts to find who the real culprit is"

*pulls mask off of nancy pelosi*

"gutting social security is a leftist policy"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Nah we just need OUR cronys in there.

Thats how Huey Long did it

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Mike the TV posted:

"we're capitalist... it's crony capitalism that has failed us. we just need to move some goal posts to find who the real culprit is"

*pulls mask off of nancy pelosi*

"gutting social security is a leftist policy"

Benevolent crony capitalism is a necessary but not sufficient step to full communism now.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Dreddout posted:

They should have sent this guy

:anarchists:

Weak jaw-line :sad:

Also weird girdle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I love how that poster wants to make it clear this guy has huge balls.

• Locked thread