Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

jarofpiss posted:

you have to answer a questionaire about if youre a user of any "narcotics" and its a felony to lie on it lol

"no officer I started smoking weed immediately after I purchased the gun"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

yeah honestly let the peaceable people build the party structure, there's a reason why antifa is deliberately disorganized

is it because anarchism/anarchists is moronic?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

The NRA is good because they don't give a gently caress about your right to own guns just your right to be sold guns.

well they need to do a better job then because having a weed card is technically preventing me from buying a gun

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Baloogan posted:

go.
to.
a.
gun.
show.
jesus.
christ.

i'm in california, gunshows have to file the same paperwork here as a store does

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Baloogan posted:

leave your communist heathen commune and drive to a gun show in Real America

i think you have to be a resident of the state to buy a gun in it unless you get to shipped back to a californian gun dealer to complete the transaction

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

anyhow weed cards expire after a year so if i want to buy a gun i'll wait until mine expires, buy the gun, and then re-up

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

OWLS! posted:

Congratulations on committing a federal felony, I guess.

from everything I'm reading that part of the 1968 act only applies during the purchase

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

hmm apparently i was wrong and possession of weed and a gun still falls afoul of the 1968 act but only for guns manufactured outside of california

please tell me at least one gun company has a factory here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

god the klobb was so awful

• Locked thread