Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
lol @ liberals suddenly wanting to buy guns

wtf....guns are good now???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Yinlock posted:

they're still bad, it's just that inbred nazis love them

im sure you will have a moment of introspection at some point in your life

not right now tho

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

instead of thinking guns are bad because you let a bunch of psychos have them, guns are, in fact, good.

i'm not sure why parts of the left got tricked into supporting slipshod gun control smh

because liberals are just as prone to by hypocrite babies as conservatives they just don't want to admit it?

*in extremely neoliberal voice* hahaha look at those idiot preppers that think Obama is the antichrist wait poo poo guns are extremely cool now!!!

e: i sniped this page with my CZ

Scionix has issued a correction as of 08:37 on Feb 6, 2017

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

ScrubLeague posted:

For the record I'm not getting a gun because I'm afraid of the government, I'm getting a gun because I'm probably on a list that the Red Hats will be checking twice.

while i think your fear is exaggerated, I support your right to buy a gun for whatever reason you deem appropriate :)

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
can't wait to buy my Klobb this weekend, thinking about also picking up a DD44 Dostovei

• Locked thread