Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
does any1 kno where i can get heavi-shot 2 protect my puckins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GlyphGryph posted:

Been looking at guns all day, it looks like mosins can be had for a lower cost up front and would be way more satisfying but are more expensive to fire and a .22 rifle would be the cheapest way to actually practice shooting even though i would be looking at twice the price up front.

That about right?

you also have to consider how much AP an attack will cost you using each rifle, while the mosin can do higher limb damage the .22 is a lot less expensive in both an aimed attack and burst fire, which makes it a lot easier to recover from a bad roll

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a perm gun thread in cspam is good but could use a catchier title

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bushiz posted:

The anarchists that got death squadded by pinochet adopted the slogan of "Political Consciousness! And Rifles!" and I really like that it could work as a thread title.

perfect :discourse:

• Locked thread