Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
didnt tfr help a goon kill a kid? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
In 2005, William Freund sought advice in the Something Awful gun subforum about purchasing Hevi-Shot brand ammunition[15] several days before embarking on a "shooting rampage", in which he killed two people before committing suicide. Freund had stated in the thread, which was closed before the killing spree, along with his ability to post comments being revoked, that he intended to use the ammunition to defend his Halloween pumpkins from vandals.[16]

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

OWLS! posted:

Congratulations on committing a federal felony, I guess.

NERD

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
every 👏 goon 👏 should 👏 own 👏 an 👏 s 👏 k 👏 s 👏

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i wanna get a tiny gun

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
just a small snub nose revolver i carry around with me.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i talk like a mobster and wave it around in the bar

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

yikes

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

resar posted:

Harry Potter was a mistake.

no. it gave us "wizard people, dear reader"

https://youtu.be/u981JhkK46o

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
taste steel criminal scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Laphroaig posted:

those sharp metal throwing playing cards from BUDK catalogue

e: wish they were sold in packs of 5 and were aces tho

ee: so i could thorw 1 at a home invader and then people would be like 'whoa awesome' and i could say 'please, jarofpiss, he had a family'

i miss the budk catalogs 14 yo me looked through

• Locked thread