Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

The Groper posted:

I tried yesterday, only to find out that Uncle Sam says my weed card makes me a dangerous unstable addict unfit to own firearms. :(

wtf wtf wt f wtwftwfwtwfwtw fwtwfwtwwfffwttjgoe iudjmg ioj09eio hmk35 je9o8ijg

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh im literally a card carrying member of the canadian NRA and another spoort shooting org
literally card carrying

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and i read the canadian NRA email spam and i stroke my goatee and agree wholeheartedly

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:shrug: im such a cuck that id cooperate with the government fully

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
my evil twin eats quiche drinks lattes and instead of eating roast beef & scotch for breakfast is sleeping in and maybe will have a soy pumpkin spice scone at starbucks at 11:30 am

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Misery depresses me. Ignorance depresses me. Persecution depresses me. Violence depresses me. Corruption depresses me.
I'm antagonistic to the idea of being robbed, exploited, degraded, humiliated, or deceived.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

have any other lefties experienced a sudden 180 ideological flip on guns? I was basically for repealing the second amendment six months ago and now it's probably a good thing that I'm poor or i would have bought 2 to 5 guns and a freaking ghillie suit on november 9th

the right to firearms is an important human right

should at least learn how to use one safely, even if you don't want to buy one

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
wtf

just buy a gun at a gun show
zero forms just cash

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

turns out if you let an organization goad a highly psychotic electorate into gun ownership and not do anything about the huge racist problem police have while pushing irresponsible forms of gun control because you don't want to hear anything from responsible gun owners, you get lots of massacres and practically state sanctioned killings. weird

your point?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i like guns

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so you are going to blind people? thats not nice :(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Raskolnikov38 posted:

well they need to do a better job then because having a weed card is technically preventing me from buying a gun

go.
to.
a.
gun.
show.
jesus.
christ.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i'm in california, gunshows have to file the same paperwork here as a store does

leave your communist heathen commune and drive to a gun show in Real America

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
when in rome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Lol at the chucklefucks telling people to go to a gun show. I mean yeah it can be a decent "jumping in the deep end" type of introduction if you're completely unfamiliar with firearms in general but for the vast majority it's an overpriced shitshow. The ones around me are all 20 bucks at the door to see someone selling $2k+ D.eagles and crappy fudd'ed up milsurp rifles. You can occasionally find a good deal on more mainstream options like AR-15's or standard bolt-action hunting rifles, but for the most part I don't recommend it over internet resources.

as the resident checklefuck ii object ot be ing bcalled a chuckelfuck

thers are ae loads of differnt guns at gun show ss from like el cheapo russian surplus to cuck guns like tricked out ar-15s

• Locked thread