Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

The Groper posted:

I tried yesterday, only to find out that Uncle Sam says my weed card makes me a dangerous unstable addict unfit to own firearms. :(
Yeah the feds don't care about state legal users as they still consider it outright illegal, so you're out of luck.

mike12345 posted:

some of the new pistols (?) with silencers look like straight out of blade runner or something. also they make a fart sound instead of a bang
https://silencerco.com/maxim/
poo poo's awesome, want one so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Baloogan posted:

leave your communist heathen commune and drive to a gun show in Real America
He'd still have to do the same paperwork/check because it crosses state lines.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i'm in california, gunshows have to file the same paperwork here as a store does
condolences

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

ScrubLeague posted:

For the record I'm not getting a gun because I'm afraid of the government, I'm getting a gun because I'm probably on a list that the Red Hats will be checking twice.
You should get one because target shooting is really fun and relaxing when you slow down and focus on your technique.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Ruger American Rimfires are fun as poo poo and if you're not too hot on a .22 you can get them in 17HMR, which is somehow even more fun than 22lr.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

GlyphGryph posted:

Seems like my first step is paying $200 to convince the fair state of MAssachussets I should be allowed to shoot things

Then find a place to shoot

Then, maybe, buy a gun
That really sucks. Ask in TFR's question threads if there are folks in your area that will take you shooting - there used to be a "newbie patrol" thread with a good number of volunteers but I think that fell into the archives a long time back.

There's also the tfr goon map thread, might find someone there.

Parts Kit has issued a correction as of 14:56 on Feb 10, 2017

• Locked thread