Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Looks like it's that time again! Lay's has once again admitted that they're completely out of ideas and asked the public to please just give them some and maybe they'll give you money! So, what do you say we help 'em out?

https://www.dousaflavor.com/flavor-creator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

I have it on good authority* that the winner's gonna be a dead heat between these two:

*My uncle is Lay himself

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

For some reason, all of my submissions were rejected except for this one.

I'd eat that.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Friginator posted:

It's also interesting what they will and won't allow in the explanation section. In mean, this was apparently appropriate by their standards:

Yeah, they refused the words "Jesus," "Lord," and "Savior," yet Crucifix Crunch is still up. I have no idea where the line is with these people.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

JediTalentAgent posted:

Wendy's Frosty-Flavored Chips:

It's the 2nd best part of going to Wendy's (the frosty) married to the 9th or 10th best part of going to Wendy's: Dipping your fries into your Frosty.

I'd only approve if it was basically just a regular bag of chips someone dumped a Frosty in right before the bag was sealed.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Gridlocked posted:

Please share

So far, they've sent me about 15 of those. Here's one:

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Friginator posted:

No, it's just a robo-email. Unfortunately, they didn't take the time to point out specifically what was wrong:

God, do I wish those were personalized.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Friginator posted:

I know, right? "Dear Adam, What the gently caress is wrong with you?!"

"We here at Frito-Lay would like to state that we hope you seek therapy and, if you currently are, that the nurses see fit to restrict your internet access."

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Friginator posted:

"Goatse" isn't allowed, unfortunately. "Tubgirl" is, but unfortunately there's no good graphic to go with it:

Also acceptable:

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

AHAHHAHA This poo poo is owned by PepsiCo.

:smug:

Oh boy

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Wifi Toilet posted:

Why do they have a picture of an alligator available???

Why not?

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

500 bad things posted:

ah yes, visually identical

╿ 𝙳◯N𝆟⊤ ЅEꗋ АℕΥ ⫐⎛ᒯϜꗍ𝚁ᣰﬡ𝙲Є.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Friginator posted:

At this point we should all link to each other's pages so we can vote. Mine is here: https://www.dousaflavor.com/flavor-pantry/97608.

Let's make Lay's great again

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Friginator posted:

Yes, "Meconium" is actually not filtered. I got an email for it and they deleted it, but still...WHY IS THAT NOT FILTERED?

There's quite a few really odd oversights here.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Excellent thread!!!

:allears:
Gee thanks, Lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010