Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003
you can use arabic or georgian script for the flavor title

just throwing that out there, hope they like inshallah pomegranate allahu akbar

e: drat, got the "sorry your flavor was not accepted" email.

The Phlegmatist fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Feb 6, 2017

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

drat, they never accept my GBS-inspired flavors

also sent them a picture of the goatman to go with it, so some poor intern had to see that

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003
goons need to rally around someone who actually got through

it'll be like doobie's dogs all over again except with a potato chip flavor named "goon basement smell"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

Paladinus posted:

I don't think SA can compete with the likes of 4chan when it comes to pointless online voting. I predict that the frog flavour will win and the name will be a sneaky Pepe reference.

none of my pepe references have actually managed to get through, so I think 4chan is screwed here

is the only one of mine that managed to pass the extreme vetting of a bored lay's intern, who I am sure is tired of the goatman by now

e: wait, gently caress

this one got through

The Phlegmatist fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Feb 7, 2017

• Locked thread