Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

¡Muy caliente!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Friginator posted:

They just removed my "Busted Nut" and "Seminal Fluid" flavors and scolded me via email.

Post that "sternly worded letter"!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
AHAHHAHA This poo poo is owned by PepsiCo.

:smug:

Friginator posted:

I know, right? "Dear Adam, What the gently caress is wrong with you?!"

Dear Adam. While I appreciate you sending every lascivious and lewd natured suggestion that popped into your Lilliputian sized brain, I would hope that you take the same time and effort to thoroughly research and vet a competent psychologist/psychiatrist in the hopes of bettering your interpersonal relationships. I feel that the benefit of you being an upstanding member of society will be infinitely more rewarding than posting a cheap, trite "joke" upon some darkened corner of the web, that some schmuck made, over 15 years ago, as a "Humor" website.

Thank you, and the best to you and yours, especially your mother.

A stockholder of the PepsiCo company.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Utz, Utz, Baby. Da da da da duh da da da. Dip your cat in gravy.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Tried to make a Gabagool one with the ham picture and failed badly.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

naem posted:

some classics

:master:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hoagies and grinders, hoagies and grinders.

• Locked thread