Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

YeahTubaMike posted:

You're thinking of Dancin' Homer, which is a good episode. The episode that poster was describing appears to me Homer & Ned's Hail Mary Pass, which I have not seen/do not remember seeing.

you haven't seen the episode and yet you can recognise a description of it and refer to it matter-of-factly by title? do you spend your time reading and memorising synopses of Simpsons episodes so you can appear knowledgeable about them in gbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Khanstant posted:

What's this kind of comedy called and how come nobody is making them today

go watch Airplane!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
this question just popped into my head so I came in here to ask all the people who are maybe slightly a little bit too keen on posting about The Simpsons, but it's ok, I forgive you:

How is Flanders translated? Like all the hi neighbourino, indeedy doodliness and all that, how do they render that in French say?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
Thanks., I enjoyed learning