Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.

Nutsngum posted:

For everyone who skimmed this "lol, make up a zany simpsons episode plot" post, this is an actual real episode.

Are you joking too? I refuse to believe that this is real. Holy smokes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.

TwoStepBoog posted:

I don't see why Marge v. Monorail is constantly ranked as the best Simpsons episode. Sure, it's good, but I don't think it's the best.
I'd give that honor to Last Exit to Springfield.
But, good for Conan for only writing 3 episodes and having one of them be the consistently-ranked best.

"I call the big one Bitey"

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

[quote="canyoneer" post="469973640"]
This is truth, man. DesWpite having a stupid, outlandish premise and the cringeworthy jockey elves scene, there are some real funny jokes and gags in that episode besides what was represented in those gifs.
Homer ordering that Bachman Turner Overdrive play Taking Care of Business over and over again, but skipping to the "working overtime" part of the chorus.
On the deep-fried t-shirt, "I didn't say they couldn't. I said you shouldn't."
The band teacher conceding to Lisa that instead of playing something written by Sousa, maybe they could play something just arranged by Sousa instead?
"Otherwise we're taking a trip to the glue factory..... and HE CAN'T COME!"
[/quot]

Whoa! The BTO reference was this episode? I can't hate it then. When Homer keeps yelling at them to play TCB the dude is all we already played that, and Homer says WHAT-EVER makes me laugh.

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Sentient Data posted:

Homer's loud-whisper has nothing on British kid tv shows. I wanted to set kipper and his damned conkers and sour hearts on fire

Sorry. I started doing this for some reason last year. I don't know why I started, but I grew up watching The Simpsons. I apologize though. I also apologize for thinking of this:

https://youtu.be/5wguuKpRJRE

When I heard about this:

https://www.usnews.com/news/ohio/articles/2017-02-21/ohio-bill-would-require-teaching-cursive-writing-in-schools

I apologize everyone.