Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Grown men and women debating the merits of the show on the internet is the lowest point of the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

When they kept updating their pop culture references but I stayed in my comfort zone autism bubble and kept pretending no new music or movies have come out since I graduated high school

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

PallasAthene posted:

Does anyone else think that the episode where Mr. Burns gets all those real ballplayers to work at the plant so they could beat the Shelbyville plant's softball team at softball was a textbook example of guest stars working out perfectly? It feels like the writer's didn't really kiss the players' asses the way they started to with later celebs. Or maybe the baseball players didn't take themselves as seriously as later celebs did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXlyYSNAACM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjHOtxCRhnw

I couldn't find "I heard a guy got killed in New York, and they never found out who did it."

by the time they're done making the simpsons they'll be able to make the "all those players are dead" joke but be talking about the ones in the episode

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I keep seeing this loving recommendation on YouTube for a way too long essay about "jerkass Homer"

I propose he was always a piece of poo poo it's just we were actual children when we watched the show regularly 2 decades ago