Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The Simpsons must be stopped. It isn't right that this is allowed to continue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Someone has to do something. It can't be allowed to go on any longer.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It is an abomination and it must be stopped through any means.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I just watched some season 26 and it has actually gotten better since I last stopped watching (around season 13 or 14). It's certainly not good, but now it's sort of watchably bad rather than the aggressively terrible that it had been. There is some entertainment to be had just from seeing them make modern references.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

or maybe Cletus gets some of Mary's recordin' money and make YallTube or something

That's being far too generous. In 'The D'oh-cial Network' Lisa invents 'SpringFace', which people access on their MyPhones. They don't even attempt jokes.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I just saw a clip where Mr Burns becomes obsessed with VR, using it to experience having a family by hiring the simpsons sans homer as VR actors (so he can take the role of father/husband). He has VR sex with Marge. Meanwhile homer discovers that you can have platonic female friends.

In another episode they go back to camp Krusty where Bart and the bullies again take over and rampage, but the episode focuses on Bart and Lisa having ptsd post camp (Bart only pretends to be traumatised at first but later discovers he really is)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Pennsylvanian posted:

I remember seeing a video on Youtube that basically said that as long as the Simpsons mobile game is going to rake in the obscene amount of cash it does, The Simpsons is going to make Executives happy.

That game is now eight years old. It has made about $200 million, but over half of that was in its first two years. It is very unlikely to be a huge earner at this point. Also the profit is primarily EA's, rather than anyone with influence on the shows production.