Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
5th series finale is going to be lit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Which of the BTAS creators were really horny for Harley?

All of them?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
That’s blessed not cursed hopefully they were banned

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Tom Jones was fun in Marge gets a Job

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Krusty gets Kanceled was full of fawning but at least it had funny jokes

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They had some self awareness about Lisa up until season 9 at least

https://youtu.be/fnRt_JEoBRU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They should’ve recast the Black Panther, the Boseman family wanted them to. Disney is very weird about dealing with actor death

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Should be Martha so it could be a shameless reference to better days

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Only shows I was told I couldn't watch were South Park and Ren & Stimpy but I guess the Simpsons was more accepted in 2000

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They changed Death Note to Death Tome, the height of comedy

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
We played aliens vs marines I liked being the Alien because I could make up any bullshit power I wanted

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Was Rabbit Ears pre or post TBS? I enjoyed that episode a lot. I’d look myself but the season numbers and what episode belongs where seems different depending on what site you’re on

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Did they kill him?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I heard Duncanville was pretty alright but Bless the Hearts looks like an unfunny and ugly version of King of the Hill

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I saw one a week ago where Bart starts a fashion line with a child clone of The Weeknd

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The episode that ended our weekly Simpson night was the Tony Hawk one, that was season 14 it looks like. Bad ep

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
My least favorite episode from the good seasons is Bart gets an Elephant. It’s just not very funny imo

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Season 1 has good art

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The episode premise is Homer and Marge fantasizing about life without Bart but in the middle of the fantasy they hit a version of Bart that is an orphan and they realize that he brings out the best in all of them. That clip is the first time Lisa has ever laughed in the fantasyverse. It was a bad episode I don’t know why I watched it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They should only hire people that have never seen an episode of the Simpsons in their entire lives

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s a joke about how there are too many rocky movies don’t overthink it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
All the kids in my family don’t even watch full episodes of cartoons they just watch streamers reacting to clips of cartoons. I didn’t think I’d feel this old before hitting 30

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
King of the Hill didn’t get bad until season 12 though

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Homer insults a famous popstar and Lisa starts a fan army in response and makes his life miserable. Homer escalates by joining forces with rival star Echo which prompts the Popstar to take Marge out to dinner so she can liquor her up and get some dirt on homer. That screen is from an attack video the Popstar released where she sings about embarrassing things homer does. Homer then works with Echo to make a new video where he sings about how hurt he is that his family has done this to him and it all ended on a montage of clips from good episodes showing that Homer is a good dad. bad episode

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Encanto was a big hit I think but Lost World and Lightyear were kinda flops

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
That marge voice genuinely unnerved me

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Was that written by an AI?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

You Are A Elf posted:

So, uh, if y’all ever needed to see Marge’s twerking robot butler in action, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2FOvsWI69E

:shepicide:

we found it, the lowest point. close the thread

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is this the first time we’ve seen Apu even in the background since Azaria stopped voicing him?

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1661086466628370432?s=20

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
He has never shown up again in a speaking role

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Like they changed Hibbert and Carl to have actual black voice actors but I guess Apu is too much of a stereotype to be redeemed

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
There was a second one where he transforms himself into a woman so he can win Olympic medals or something

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It wasn’t good at the time either

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
At this point I hope it never gets cancelled

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I think a lot of people play that terrible phone game

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Futuramas problem is that it never stays dead

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
my only takeaway is that Billy West's Fry voice sounds kinda scraggly

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m not seeing the prob… oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Someone analyze why the Cape Fear parody episode is good and the Oceans 13 children’s book heist parody episode is garbage. It’d probably be something like joke construction and delivery are more important than whether or not you get the reference