Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
In 2014 I was in rehab, and I hadn't seen The Simpsons since probably 2006. This guy and I were flipping through the four allowed channels at the halfway house and we turned to The Simpsons, at exactly the moment Homer Simpson smokes meth from a glass pipe. That was jarring as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Other Barry posted:

ever since armin tamzarian, every single episode of the simpsons has been worst than the one before it. so that means that every single time you watch a new simpsons, that's the worst episode of the series

I also think the Simpsons was never better than that episode. What a ride

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Fish of hemp posted:

There never was worse pop music than 2000's.

I definitely agree with that. 1999 to at least 2008 is one of the worst eras of Western pop culture. Music, video games, movies.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Maybe agreed on a lot of stuff, but video games, really? The PS2/Gamecube/Xbox era? That's cutting off almost right when there was the brown shooter epidemic and the HD transition that killed off so many studios and basically started a lost decade for design.

Well, maybe not video games as a whole, but PC gaming specifically suffered really bad in that time.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Myth is still one of the few RTSs where terrain matters.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I've never seen Young Sheldon but a long time ago a bunch of people told me I reminded them of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory and it was a long time before I finally saw that show but when I did I was loving offended as all hell and consequently I also loathe Young Sheldon out of spite and am glad it's going away. I'm nothing like that unfunny jackass.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Myst and Myth are separate franchises.

Wasn't there a Vietnam War game made that used the Myth engine...?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Data Graham posted:

Oh god what the hell. I don't know what that is but it's not the Simpsons

It's like if someone did a joke re-animation of some other unrelated skit but with Simpsons characters overlaid on top

Isn't that just a meme?

A funny joke + funny punchlike MY BETTER PUNCHLINE

credburn fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Apr 22, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I tried to watch a recent episode of The Simpsons but Kavner's voice hurt to listen to. She sounds like she's suffering to get the voice out.