Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
i think it's still the one where bart and four friends make a league of legends team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
man, i wonder what far-off-into-the-future year that episode is set

ah. hmm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAbx2fp_q4A&t=27s

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
i'd say this show is ending when one of the family members' VAs die, but you know deepfaking voices IS getting pretty believable so

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
we're going to get like two really good episodes, three on the level of that saturday morning cartoon one or that boil one, and 15 you're going to completely forget existed a year after watching like the one where bender works on a railroad

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
that is what marge sounds like now? jesus christ ship her off to the old actor's home and replace her with AI from the first 25 seasons, stat

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
it'll be real hard to top the susan boil episode but i can't wait to see them try

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
wait is this just a hamfisted excuse as to why everything's back to normal after one of Homer's Zany Schemes, and they came up with it in like season 37? lol

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

happy 50th anniversary on marge and homer's high school graduation

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

FlocksOfMice posted:

Simpsons Skibbidi Toilet.

season 51 episode 22

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

PhazonLink posted:

how many hours(days? weeks?) is all Simpsons episodes?

762 22 minute episodes, for 16,764 minutes or 279.4 hours, or 11 and 2/3rds days. straight. without sleep.