Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
Did anyone say get out bart I'm piss yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

you stupid monkey!

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

I know it's been said many times, but it's still crazy just how much The Simpson became exactly the type of thing it used to defiantly mock.

that's what happens when you fly on the lolita express

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

ralph wiggum voice: "my choo choo choose you's breath smells like billionaire cum"

e: saxomophone cum valve

BasicLich fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Apr 15, 2022

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

There was no iPhone 3. There was the iPhone 3G, which was actually the second iPhone model. The third iPhone model was the iPhone 3GS.
:goonsay:

the 3g and the 3gs were peak iphone body design. blobby little rectangle guys

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

man i remember growing up with friends who couldn't watch certain shows... that's such a foreign concept to the way I was raised, one time my cousin came to stay with around xmas and we watched one of our favorite movies -- a rated r gory horror film. poor fucker had horrible nightmares and my aunt was pissed

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

Cemetry Gator posted:

My parents didn't let us watch the Simpsons, and to this day, I don't know why.

growing up there were certain shows that were banned on certain TVs, i.e., if my mom had to be in the room we couldn't watch Family Guy or most Adult Swim stuff but that was mostly because she found it annoying and idiotic, she was fine with us consuming that garbage if she didn't have to endure it

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

Wizard Master posted:

What do you think the darkest jokes on the show have been

idk but in season 3 bart had some pussy in his face

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

spaceblancmange posted:

i bet they are glad they whored themselves out to do some balenciaga pr last year

go on

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

Empty Sandwich posted:

this isn't as bad as it could have been. perhaps bc it's only 10 minutes.

here though are a bunch of named characters standing unanimated by a water feature. it's unsettling.

hey its that white trash girl who kissed bart and tried to get her to marry him because she was pregnat

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

you can also see the wife of Cletus and two of her children who were introduced in that episode where they become child stars as a family band, Maggie's unibrow rival and apparently her mother, I'm having trouble placing her

to the left of Mrs. Hibbert you'll also see a recurring character who has played like advertising executives, corporate consultants, that kind of thing

she's that lady who gives those cynical presentations in boardrooms, I think she's worked for Mr. Burns, Krusty-lou Studios, Duff Beer corporation etc

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

based on Rod and Todd Flanders in the right of the image, we must assume Ned Flanders is obscured behind Marge. Those three people to the right of them are also worthy of scrutiny, the woman between the two men I don't recognize at all looks like Cookie Kwan, an employee of Red Blazer Real Estate

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

No Dignity posted:

I always thought it was a shame when characters that should have remained part of the casts lives fade into the background after their episode. Ruth comes back once but her daughter doesn't at all, Ashley (Lisa's Rival) never gets another speaking appearance either. I know it's because they're celebrity guest actors but it would have been nice if Lisa made a real friend who crops up now and then!

i just want to know when they're going to visit Capitol City again, that was a great episode

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

i'm guessing no but I can tell you for certain that it's the only show that's in the subject of this thread

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

PostNouveau posted:

Which one is this?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

oh huh I guess I misremembered it

anyway Marge's dress also looks like that car Homer designed, complete with a red thingamajig way up in the air

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

spaceblancmange posted:

harry shearer will be 80 this year

zetamind2000 posted:

When he dies the show will deepfake him for 80 more years

which the show

e: oh it's Le Show with Harry Shearer, sorry everybody

BasicLich fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Feb 28, 2023

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

imagine if they had brought back Conan O'Brien as showrunner when NBC hosed over his Tonight Show bid

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

Keromaru5 posted:

You know, Fox turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually I didn't even notice.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

oh you know homer has been strapping marge on like a feed bag

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/Criminalsimpson/status/1750559128823447743

Adbot