Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

The episode where Bart gets emancipated from his family and hangs with Tony Hawk and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

Why did Mr Smith kill everybody. Mel Gibson being himself was perfect in that episode.

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

I think Jackson and Hoffman didn't want to be credited early on and after them they made a rule you had to be credited or something like that. Early cameos were great cause they had goofy ones, like Ernest Borgnine, or Adam West talking about the good ol days then the camera goes Dutch angle and he starts doing the Batusi.

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Cookie Kwan is the only Asian character I can remember off the top of my head from back in the day.