Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I am not falling for it. I’ve often tried watching new Simpsons when someone says it’s watchable now and I always regret it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I’d settle for re-edits where people cut out the part in modern simpsons where they inevitably overexplain the joke after it happens

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Can’t wait for the celebrity cameos

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

I don't think they'd do that. They want it to be unknown. It's inspired by Oregon, where Groening grew up, but they named it Springfield because so many states have a Springfield (even Oregon) so the audience can always imagine it's their Springfield.

I don’t think marketing agency gave a poo poo about this when doing promos

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lol all of these are so much more entertaining than that clip.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

One of my fave deliveries in old simpsons is in Lemon of Troy where Abe is telling the group of kids about that the lemon tree had been there since frontier times, the kids uncharacteristically oooh and ahhh and he yells “shut uuup!!” at them

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

redshirt posted:

Wow, topical, the couch gag bit for that episode is a Steamboat Willie reference

Haha really? I skipped the intro when I watched it the other night. It really is an all timer

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

E: beaten but lol

Last Chance fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jan 3, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lol