Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I stopped watching the simpsons so long ago that I could have raised a child from birth to adulthood in that time period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I have watched literally one episode of this show since I cancelled cable in like 2009 and it was just because someone had posted about how the Simpsons was super bad. They went to Burning Man and other than that it's completely forgettable. There's no reason to watch that show or pretty much anything else on TV anymore except for one or two shows. Basically TV is garbage and if you aren't just using a paid VPN to torrent the very few things worth your time LOL grats on giving your hard earned money to people like the idiots that write that terrible terrible show.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

Earwicker posted:

tv in general is a lot better now than it was during the time when the simpsons was actually good. but by "tv" i'm also including netflix, hulu, hbo, etc. i'm sure most network tv is still poo poo

The only good TV is expensive TV that either costs a loving fortune to get through a Cable provider or telco in a format that allows you to watch when you want rather than having to schedule your life around it, or is more easily aquired through non traditional means like Netflix, or piracy.

Basically LOL cable TV is going to die as soon as boomers can't afford it.

Iron Crowned posted:

I miss when June meant the end of the season and it was reruns all summer so you had an excuse to go outside unless it was an episode you missed on the first run

I'm super happy with the current state of things because with some good shows starting in the summer it means I have year round entertainment that thanks to Netflix and piracy I can ignore until I have nothing better to do.