Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

If they said the Simpsons were ending would you watch the finale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

I'd read about it.

If people raved about it I'd check it out.

If it wasn't anything special, who knows.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Craig K posted:

762 22 minute episodes, for 16,764 minutes or 279.4 hours, or 11 and 2/3rds days. straight. without sleep.

I think I'm blind.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Profanity posted:

This is especially cursed because you'd be comparatively lucid through the good seasons, then after the third day you start to enter the hell just as your sleep-bereft hallucinations begin.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Season 9 isn't all hits but "Simpson Tide" and a few others are too good to cut the season entirely.

"Spin-off Showcase" would have made a good finale.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Strategic Tea posted:

The last episode should rapidly degrade into crayon drawings until Springfield has achieved instrumentality

Makes me think of the Don Hertzfeldt couch "gag"

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You Are A Werewolf posted:

I fuckin’ LOVE Phil Hartman’s inflection in that one line.

The man could make anything hilarious. His performances on NewsRadio were enough to make Joe Rogan look downright rational from time to time.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Well he's smiling as he winks. The wink and pause are for, like, the audience is "expecting" him to say pounds, but when he says tons they can be like "Ohh, the statue". I always took it as Homer thinking the joke and delivery is more clever than it actually is. And then it backfires on him because someone freaks out.

It's not the jape of the season but it is a witty and humourous way to reveal the statue as the subject.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

homewrecker posted:

:eng101: The Big Book of of British Smiles

Fired for that blunder, cartoons unrealistic, etc.

Wait a second, there's still some space dust on that book

The Big Book Of
Photos Of
British
Smiles