Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

if i joined with 300 ping it would have been epic but alas i got as far as screwing my ssd into its mount and then i started drinking cheep cider watching netflix for 2 days

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i thought i had hl1 but i have the fail source version, and im not about to spend 10 bucks on 3 imps actually getting online and going "this sucks lets try again another day" and playing overwatch for the rest of the year

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

Can i talk about max payne here?

cause I started playing max payne

just make a thread dude

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Listen people. We won't run out of threads. Hell, the OP of this one made this instead of highjacking my CS thread. You know why. Because you just make a drat thread. No one cares. It's a chat forum, with the subject of video games.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

Obsidian Conflict is an old source mod that let you do HL2 and sequels coop, but also had a bunch of cool community maps packed in that were super high quality. There's a 2ish hour Resident Evil inspired mansion map that had puzzles and combat and cooperative platforming that was one of my favorites.

this stuff sounds fun if hl1 isnt working out for people, would also be down to try the hl2 version of action half life.

btw since no one has bothered to explain what it even is, action HL is basically HLDM with higher speeds, double jumps, max payne style dives, wall jumping etc. and that all sounds badass 2 this gamer

• Locked thread