Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005
You can't really dust for vomit.
Last year I posted my first black metal EP and you goons loved it so here's the full length follow up.

The album is about thought crime and the surveillance state, being ostracised from society and the eventual turn into madness and suicide. All that happy stuff.

Here's a slow one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGT77UbY-ZA

And a fast one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf-7aWtqEXM

You can listen to the whole album on Spotify, Bandcamp, iTunes etc.

Let me know what you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Hoffman
Mar 4, 2009

hell yeah!!!
gently caress yeah man that is some good poo poo. Got the first EP when you released and I'll be picking this up for sure.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Listening to Void right now and good gods this is totally my jam. Nice work.

Knight007au
May 8, 2007
Big fan of your ep. Definitely going to grab this.

Hey i just noticed its also on google play but you dont list it in the op is it better for you if i get it from band camp?
Just asking as i would prefer google play but if that sucks for you i will get it from bandcamp.

Knight007au fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Feb 8, 2017

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005
Thanks for the support guys. Glad you all like it.

Knight007au posted:

Hey i just noticed its also on google play but you dont list it in the op is it better for you if i get it from band camp?

I think I get slightly more money if you buy it through Bandcamp but do whatever's easiest!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Holy poo poo dude very nice, that kick drum sounds like a monster.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
I like Void.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
You record all instruments yourself?

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Tias posted:

You record all instruments yourself?

Yeah pretty much. I played the guitars, bass guitar and synths. Drums are a mixture of edited EZDrummer MIDI packs / samples and programmed drums. Vocals are me (albeit with a lot of processing at mix time).

Nigel Tufnel fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Feb 24, 2017

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe
Your forums ad paid off. Happened to see "goon black metal", stayed for the goon black metal. Thanks for the music!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

pliable posted:

Your forums ad paid off. Happened to see "goon black metal", stayed for the goon black metal. Thanks for the music!

Yea same. And I'm real glad I clicked. :black101:

• Locked thread