Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
This is one of my favorite RPGs mostly because you can't just zone out and button mash your way through everything.

Are you using Project64? If memory serves Project64 isn't exactly best friends with this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I always forget about Jr Troopa. Every time.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I wanted to play The Thousand-Year Door but I never got a GameCube because that was when Nintendo was doing their "new console means more buttons" phase

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Oh hey go me! Apparently my friend has a Game Cube and a copy of The Thousand Year Door and I'm off until Thursday!

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
The Thousand Year Door seems more difficult, on the whole. It's a lot more polished too. It feels more "real" than Paper Mario

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Can we get a spinoff game with Goombario the Private Eye?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Rigged Death Trap posted:

2 levels of FP then BP TILL MAX DANGER MARIO 4EVER. Finish FP after.

Lament when forced to level hp

This guy knows what's up

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I can whistle the victory theme. I use it to annoy my manager because it makes her wanna play it and when she gets home she can't remember what game she wanted to play

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

EponymousMrYar posted:

Or even worse, he would go back down into the kingdom to get her back. Not only is he invincible he gets any of his wishes granted and that would just be asking for him to make some messed up wishes.

One of the things I find incredibly charming about the entire Mario series is that Bowser is, at the same time, an actual threat and an adorable moron, it just depends on what the game calls for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Oh sure. Rub it in. I have never wanted money more than I do now.

• Locked thread