Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm not saying we're playing well, but Blount's "fumble" was clear Forward Progress, Shane's call wasn't even close, and Lewis got body slammed after the whistle. Are you just overlooking all those huge calls? Sorry, I don't overlook those. I go by what I see on the replay. And the replays show complete, utter bias.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the super bowl half time show for me is Plinketto #3

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that half time show was so bad that im probably some kind of a bad rear end big boy. hell, im going to throw up and poo poo on myself if i hear a pop song from after 1996

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not happy to admit it but if the team i want to win ends up losing i might consider doing something illegal. but ill be damned if that type of behavior actually comes to pass.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can catch a football if i want to. i just drop them due to the pain

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good thing so many people are angrily yelling at the troll about how they aren't trolled by him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

*spews constant misogynistic homophobic transphobic garbage*

"jesus christ you're a horrible person"

"HAHAHAH LOOKS LIKE U GOT TROLLED"

If the issue is that he's a dumbass piece of poo poo maybe "you suck at trolling, bad job at it bitch!" is a dumber thing to say than pretending I said that weird caps thing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hm that was a good game but the patriots won after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I literally have never been angrier at sports

my man, you posted that one thing and it looks very bad these days in the future.

• Locked thread