Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Let's go pats, let's go unflinching, uncaring, unfathomable darkness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Petite Dinklage posted:

Post your Superbowl eats

mini corn dogs
boneless wings
tater tots
queso

I have tempura'd some veggies. Will deep frying all manners of gross poo poo soon. Wings up next.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

a patagonian cavy posted:

Who called defensive duel here? This is weird

Agreed. Let's get a first quarter score, pats.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Bob Morales posted:

Blount :smith:

Where is Lewis?

I'm sure we'll see him next series lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Chinatown posted:

falcons D is looking hot as gently caress right now

Yup. Looking good for sure. Good god.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Frog Princess posted:

Brady likes to get pegged by Gronk.

Why would gronk use a dildo instead of his presumably functional penis?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

My wife after the Bennett catch: "we finally earned our own first down" lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Hahahaha Holy poo poo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

N00ba the Hutt posted:

As a Pats fan, Brady's tragic dive that ended up five yards short of the guy with the ball was hilarious.

Same

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Katie Nolan is cool and good. Shame about our patriots lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

There we go fellas.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

GeneX posted:

all those women, sitting on one, single, rear end

It was war. We had to ration asses.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

exploded mummy posted:

Bench Edelman

I think he had the league lead in drops this season by a wide margin iirc.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I was alive for the bears/pats super bowl, but not old enough to experience it. Thanks, falcons, for this bookend lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

hooooooooray!

e: lol there was some good odds on a kick hitting the uprights iirc

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Josh Lyman posted:

Any ATL goons wanna meet up and get shitfaced?

I hope you guys have a great night. Atl is gonna be crazy.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

is this something i dont get

Loss.jpg

Well done imo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

Alexa, play the bees scene from My Girl

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I thought Matt Patricia got himself a sb ad spot at the start of the chip/Alexa commerical

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

If you can't trust a dead dog to give you good advice, who can you trust?

All dogs go to heaven. It's a dead dog, but not in heaven. Ergo, it's not a dog. Don't belive its lies.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

DrunkPanda posted:

That girl in the Tmobile commercial is so loving gross looking. How did she get a job as an actress, looking like that?

You should watch "flight of the conchords." It's real good and so is Schall

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I watched that clueless gamer piece. Freeney owes Tom another "I'm sorry"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

My wife, also a native new englander, is in the bath because she's too upset to watch the game. Been in there for the last 10 minutes. I'm not gonna tell her what's up because gently caress that.

Great Freeman catch. Maybe it's for the best lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

actionjackson posted:

Holy gently caress what a catch

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Atta boy flowers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Tom Sellout posted:

For real, guys, that Jones catch waas one of the best catches in NFL history.

As a Pats fan, I've seen a few in the super bowl. That is like 1a after the helmet catch. Depends how the game ends though

• Locked thread