Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Woot here we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Boo this commercial

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

euphronius posted:

loving lol at this corpse

Yeah, drat he got old

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Is this a car commercial?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Zyla posted:

LETS GO THE PATRIOTS BITCH

Zyla, no, that's the bad guys

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

dang, thread is movin p quick tonight

Sup, APP

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

nm, banananananana, u?

Eating some pizza and rum. You?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

That was a hot run

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ohhhhnnooooo

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ugh... bunch of sappy commercials is all we're gonna get

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Zyla posted:

I FUCKIN LOVE TIRES FUK YA

Same

:hai:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

TBeats posted:

Avocados from Mexico!!!*

*now 20% more expensive

At least

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Troy Aikman

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Yug posted:

Patriots cheating in full force now.

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

the lobster egg rolls were a mistake

:chloe:

Nice sack!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This. All day. All day long.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Spoeank posted:

*sees defender*

*dives at his knees*

*is Tevin Coleman*

I saw that

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Wow, a pro oil ad

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

trash person posted:

love how every ad is 'gently caress trump'

Yep.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Would these ghost ships farewell against a modern U.S.navy fleet?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Nice pass falcons

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Woo!

Gettin hot!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Pershing posted:

TAKE FLIGHT YOU DIRTY BIRD!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Woot! Nice completion

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

HOOP!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

oh snap

patriots are gonna get housed

What if we get to see a superbowl shutout

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Glad to see Atlanta following my expert coaching advice :smug:

Keep it up, and the Browns are gonna approach you about a head coaching position.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

What's everyone's favorite Luda song?

Get back, you don't know me like that

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

3rd and 9

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

ANOTHER loving FLAG?!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Feck

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

WOOOOOPOOPPPOOAOSOAOAOAOOAOAOAOOOKOOOOOOOOOOOTTRRRTRTTT

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Dr Tran posted:

BEST SUPER BOWL EVER

I want a shut out!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

hughesta posted:

Best game in the history of the sport

Please God of football, give me the shut out I seek so

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Field goal?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

:smith:

So much for the shutout.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The Bananana posted:

:smith:

So much for the shutout.

Fuuuuuuuuu

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

all of chicago goes black as winkie turns on the rig he's going to use for halftime gif captures

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Is this literally a television show about how cool private ownership of the police would be? :stare:

Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Trump gonna be mad about that one too.

Yep

• Locked thread