Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Here we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hey mom hey dad

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

AsInHowe posted:

Lady Gaga's got a little beer gut.

Saw it

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

That dead dog is telling the guy that his stupid, alcoholic friends need more beer

Yeah. :unsmith:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Athanatos posted:

Pats still going to win.

We are the darkest timeline.

You're an evil sorcerer

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

succ posted:

If Pats win I kill myself.

Toxx

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Gross Mercedes commercial

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

got any sevens posted:

Fonda sold out :boo:

This guy gets it

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I just WHOOOO!'d out loud

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Zeeman posted:

That catch was bananas

No, I'm here at home. That was not me.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Holy fuckin' poo poo if the pats come back and win.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Stepped out a bit, when did this game literally turn into Dallas/GB? :stare:

Thanks for giving me flashbacks

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

lol I wanted that safety so bad

You and me both brother

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Shut the gently caress up Maher

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jesus loving christ

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Im... I don't even

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Holy loving poo poo

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Holy loving poo poo

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This game got loving real

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol at O Fortuna playing

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Dr. Cuddles posted:

im playing it for the rest of ot while i sever my dick

Hahahaha

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Holy poo poo my heart can't take this

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

succ posted:

If Pats win I kill myself.

Lol.

Requoting this again, because at this point, I lust for death

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Polio Vax Scene posted:

lol the booing

Why the booing?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Why the boos?!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Who is sniffing into the mic?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Somewhere here in Vegas right now there's probably at least a couple of people who put a lot of money on the pats, tore up their tickets when they were down 21-3 at the half, and are now frantically digging through a trash can with a roll of scotch tape in their pockets.

At 28 and 3, I tuned out and started talking to the gf, and ignoring the game, and then by the end of quarter 3 I began to pay a bit more attention and it was all down hill from there.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

succ posted:

going to kill myself. good bye thread/sa

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

grack posted:

Tom Brady gonna literally gently caress some supermodel in half tonight and it's Atlanta's fault.

Several, actually, I bet

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

From page 65. Before halftime.

Welp.

We never did find out where he stole that post from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Remember when the whistle blew and the first person he hugged was Papa John.

Lol

• Locked thread