Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
In a Trump presidency, having HW out in the national spotlight for such a trivial role is quaint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
This game better not be a boring slog for field position.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

You can tell Amendola apart because he''s the one who is always either about to be or recovering from an injury

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Logan Ryan and Patrick Chung are doin' work.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

We can talk about the defense all we want, but how many three-and-outs from the offense were they supposed to withstand?

The running game has just been atrocious

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Would it be too much like Kawa to declare this game done?

Brady is just getting hit left and right

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

As a Patriots fan, I hope it's so terrible there. I hope it's so quiet you can hear someone scraping their fork against a plate.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

"This land is my land" *points to the Democratic parts*

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

We can talk about Brady's interception, but what stand out to me is the play in the first quarter where Edelman was streaking down the sideline and had to stop entirely to catch Brady's pass. If he catches it in stride, that's a touchdown. Whether that's inaccuracy or just Brady getting hit as he was throwing it, that kinda typifies how tonight just hasn't been our night.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

As far as I'm concerned, this is four down territory

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

I am going to buy a Nintendo Switch

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Very, very clear pass interference. It doesn't matter where you have your head turned, it matters that you physically tackled the player before he had contacted the ball

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

That ball bounces on the ground. No catch

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Why didn't theu run more time off the clock?

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Grem posted:

Haha he hosed up his knees but he wasn't showboating I wish he was.

Please don't cheer for injuries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If Atlanta's secondary played a cleaner game, this is a different outcome

• Locked thread