Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Confession: I counted out Touchdown Tom. I will never make this mistake again :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

line up everyone who counted out Touchdown Tom against the wall

I committed the Cardinal Sin and am willing to accept any punishment deemed necessary

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Reread this thread over my lunch break, got a little boost of schadenfreude every time I saw someone post "THE FIX IS IN"

A couple times people blamed Russia :allears:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The conspiracy posts are in there, you gotta search but they're there

I was gonna quote a couple but it seemed mean

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Brady is wildly popular in one area of the country, but I don't think he cares enough about things that are not football or comfortable ugly footwear to become a successful politician. I think coaching or media are more likely.

Kalli posted:

and also that he goes to CBS or ESPN with Peyton Manning and they have a pregame segment where they dunk on poor quarterback play.

would watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I don't know if it would be entertaining but I have no doubt Manning and Brady have plenty of experience telling teammates how much they hosed up and are worthless pieces of poo poo.

I dunno if their sideline tantrums would necessarily translate to good TV but they probably have tons of good insights

• Locked thread