Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I guess if you're gonna take a holding penalty you might as well apply a rear naked choke on the guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
It's weird that Joe Buck is acting like a TD and 2 point conversion would win the game for the Patriots, when it would tie it

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Remember when the Falcons were in field goal range to make it a two score game, and then they lost 20 yards

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Good thing the Falcons don't have any timeouts left, because they did a bad challenge

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I hope they roll George Bush back out there to do another insanely bad coin toss

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
This one's over, boys

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Julio Jones made an insane catch to put the Falcons in field goal range and make it a two score game, and then the Falcons lost 23 yards on three consecutive plays

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Joe Buck, in a slightly elevated voice: The most amazing comeback of all time.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Korranus posted:

At least Houston no longer owns the biggest choke in NFL history.

On the other hand, Houston is now totally non-notable in anything NFL.

Houston blew a 32 point lead so from a pure points standpoint, they still have the biggest choke in NFL history, but since this was the Super Bowl it's going to be forgotten now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I like how the NFL commissioner now gets booed out of the building while presenting the trophy just like the NHL commissioner does

• Locked thread