Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
wanted to say that if you're not rooting for the patriots you're basically a roger goodell bitch boy, and that's ok, I just thought it was worth pointing out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Please murder all birds

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Spoeank posted:

The Patriots are a cheating organization filed with poo poo people hth

If the falcons win goodell will appoint himself head chancellor and rule over the National Football League for 35 more years sorry it's an acceptable trade

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

got any sevens posted:

I agree, go Falcons and Goodell. I hope he takes more draft picks away from the pats evry year since they're always cheating somehow, just not always caught.

I had a chili dog earlier with smoked cheese on top, it was yummy. Time for guac and chips.

Chilli dogs are dope we had a potluck at work on Friday to celebrate Tom Brady's legacy and the endless reign of the dark lord and someone made the best chilli dogs. They really play well in an office pot luck setting.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
what the gently caress is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
HEADS

• Locked thread