Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
theme song for this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97fE7ZR_Ww8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
it's too late, you clicked it, the football gods have already received 1 vote for tom brady

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

weird al sold out

what the gently caress are you talking about, this has ALWAYS been weird al territory

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

okay no more excitement only cynicism

wow look at this cool video of kids reciting playcalls they have literally never heard before until recording this

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

some cool topical humor to get you ready for Joe Buck tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj8y2Oi1lFk

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

anyone in this thread about to lose their house on this coin toss? was looking at some of the bets online earlier and :eyepop:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

barb doesn't look a day over 90

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

HB Pitch, my favorite Madden play

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

that's it, blount out of the game

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

please get the gently caress on the ground in that case, blount, you are not going to fight your way through 8 linemen while falling down

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

a patagonian cavy posted:

Kinda what he does normally though right

i know people like to joke about blount but no, he doesn't normally gain any yardage after there's 5 dudes literally on top of him, not next to him, not in front of him standing up, actually on his shoulders

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Tenchi Muyo gets me wet posted:

Uh, should I count out Touchdown Tom now?

<----------

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

this is gonna be a good fuckin game

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

XLIX started with the seahawks doing really well too so I'm not worried, fuckers

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Jack Forge posted:

13-0 I wonder what the biggest deficit overcome in a game is? Or the biggest NE has ever come back from. (not that I want NE to win)

Pats were down 10-24 in XLIX

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

STOP CHEATING FALCONS

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

haha wow

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

hit the ppooosry

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

gently caress I'm gonna need a new lovely avatar

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what is happening

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I'm loving CUMMING

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

overtime in a loving Super Bowl. come on Patriots, finish this poo poo off

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

THE PATRIOTS JUST WON THE loving SUPER BOWL

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

THIS IS loving AMAZING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

:master:

• Locked thread