Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Go Pats gently caress a Goodell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What is this stupid poo poo

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Hell ya go Satan and go pats imho

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/infowars/status/828352630900523013

Gaga gonna have super bowels.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Photex posted:

What folder do you keep your Erin Andrews peephole nudes?

Erin Andrews is hot

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Yug posted:

Not much of a reporter but wonderful eye candy. Yum!

She's both imho

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

dangerdoom volvo posted:

where is the celebration of historically white colleges & universities

The New England Patriots

Efb

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Luke Bryan sucks

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Petite Dinklage posted:

Post your Superbowl eats

mini corn dogs
boneless wings
tater tots
queso

Chicken, rice and vegetables because I'm on a diet and hate my life.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Petite Dinklage posted:

The superbowl is always a cheat day

I had my cheat day yesterday and ate an entire pizza by myself so I don't think I can afford two days in a row.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
This game already sucks

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If I was singing the national anthem I would just zoom through it as fast as I possibly could in order to get straight to the reason 125 million people are watching.

I'd be a hero.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Another America song

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
There's a vegetable in that cart

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If HW just died right now how delayed would kickoff be?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Go for it pussies

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Avocados from Mexico!!!*

*now 20% more expensive

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
182 touchdowns????

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
OIL

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The next level for TO would be the HOF so this commercial is not accurate

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Hopefully it's also Transformers: The Last One

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Yug posted:

oh gently caress off. they're great popcorn movie, turn your brain off and enjoy

They make zero sense

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

davebo posted:

I already think so little of myself for not having given up on it 4 seasons ago. I'm definitely quitting now that Keifer is gone.

Jack Bauer became president and is on Designated Survivor now.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Where is 4 Ring Shrimp or w/e

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

What's everyone's favorite Luda song?

TWIN GLOCK 40S

COCKED BACK

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Did he say prior to the snap?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Bad Moon posted:

New 4RingShrimp av in 5...4...3...2...

His new av will be whatever banned people get because he agreed to get himself banned if the pats didn't cover.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Rabid Snake posted:

You can thank Vin "actual dnd player" Diesel for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

incompetent posted:

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even halftime. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years. But you know what? They still loving suck. The Patriots are one of the best loving teams in the NFL, they went 12-4 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if Manning didn't have to secure a Lombardi his last year because MUH CHICKEN PARM PAPA JOHNS LEGACY. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you have retarded thoughts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons have a higher chance of winning now, just like Hillary did. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm loving serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patiots posts because you're a human being hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these loving teams on the board, like I give a gently caress. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your loving life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing.

i was rooting for the patriots because i like it when TFF melts down but you have filled that void for me so thanks

go falcons

• Locked thread