Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

got any sevens posted:

They control the three seats of governnent, yeah the bible humpers are happy: (

Whoever predicted gags would start with a centrist song wins the bet.

Her bowie-ish outfit is cool though

tbf though, the running theme of '17 has been the Death of Patriotism (and the Patriots are a trash team, just like the Cowboys) so their loss is justified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

If the Patriots were winning I'd be going on and on about how cheating is the only way to prosper in Trump's America.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Kraps posted:

same with espn now doing politics poo poo, their ratings are in toilet

this is true, but that's because nobody who gives a poo poo about football can afford espn

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

nooneofconsequence posted:

I'm a Patriots fan but you all seem really happy the Falcons are winning so that's cool too. :)

I think mostly people are happy that Patriots are getting stomped into the ground.

• Locked thread