Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

causticBeet posted:

wanted to say that if you're not rooting for the patriots you're basically a roger goodell bitch boy, and that's ok, I just thought it was worth pointing out

The Patriots are a cheating organization filed with poo poo people hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Lmao this is the edgelordiest Twitter feed I've ever seen

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Super Bowl: JUST ONE AMERICA SONG ISN'T ENOUGH

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

TBeats posted:

If I was singing the national anthem I would just zoom through it as fast as I possibly could in order to get straight to the reason 125 million people are watching.

I'd be a hero.

Literally put your life savings on the under and burn through that bitch.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Gay Horney posted:

How do you watch that aflac commercial and not immediately think "we need socialized medicine"

The quack sounds like the company name :xd: :xd: :xd:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lmao Belichick hates the anthem but loves hw

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Eat a dick Patriots

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Eat a dick Patriots

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Suck a dick Thomas Brady noted super bowl choke artist

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

FAILING LOW RATINGS ARNOLD

SAD!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

*sees defender*

*dives at his knees*

*is Tevin Coleman*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

matt ryan confirmed quitter

Never trust a man with two first names.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

Does Tom Brady count if one is a really bad first name?

Brady is a first name. Trust your heart.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

she's a backstabbing b1tch for one

🐍🐍🐍

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This super bowl ad is literally "gently caress off Donald Trump gently caress you"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

WHAT WAS THAT EVEN AN AD FOR???

Hashtags, man. Go get yourself one

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

GET hosed PATS

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Pirates of the Caribbean huh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bullshit Cam wouldn't find an open receiver

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Julio is a strong rear end man

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

PATRIOTS TEARS

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dion Lewis mashing the circle button

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

got any sevens posted:

Cap Merica 1 is the best marvel movie of the last ten years. Winter Soldier is ok but just watch Three Days of the Condor instead.

The only thing that puts Cap America 1 over Civil War or even gotg is because it foretold our country uniting over punching nazis in the fuckin face

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This #11 on the Falcons (Jones?) is pretty good

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kindly eat poo poo, New England Patriots players and fans

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I hope the Patriots lose and the narrative switches to Tom Brady being a big fat choke artist

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tenchi Muyo gets me wet posted:

I have it on good authority that if the Patriots lose Super Bowl LI then Tom Brady's mom will die tonight.

drat Putin's hold on Trump knows no bounds

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Gaga will perform her satanic ritual and give Brady power

I literally hope she tells Trump to go gently caress himself. I'm so hyped for Gaga

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Someone pushed the MAGA button

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jesus Christ the fix

It's in

All the way in

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Also Trump better hope his wall is better at protecting white dudes from minorities than Brady's

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

General Dog posted:

Good one dad

Thanks son.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lol Lewis' only move is the spin move. Literally. That's it. That's all he does.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

EAT loving poo poo MOTHERFUCKERS KISS MY loving rear end TOUCHDOWN TOM GO CRY BITCH

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Billy used up all five of his Aces

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The hell didn't the clock run

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Quest For Glory II posted:

They had a timeout to use

I meant during the kick.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mystic Stylez posted:

I hope everybody knows that all this is happening only because Eli Manning stood on the field minutes before the game

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

Hey, it's Seven of Nine!

Lmaoing so hard irl at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I want an illuminati crystal phone

• Locked thread