Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

TMMadman posted:

I'm not sure anything is going to top Prince at the halftime show.

Katy Perry rode a fuckin massive animatroic lion and that isn't even the most recognizable part of her performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
So far this stuff is like

7 of 9
Romulans
Glow in the dark bat'leths

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Where the gently caress did she go

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

"Worst half time ever!!!"

*pretends like U2 half time never happened*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Soothing Vapors posted:

is 8 yards worth a challenge?

Considering it was the verge of field goal range to the other side of the 50, in the Super Bowl, I'd say so

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Belichick gonna cut Edelman and sign Gaga

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Literally drinking crappy boring Budweiser because of this commercial and how much racists hate it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm enjoying the collapse of the New England Patriots, myself

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Actually dont

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lmao this commercial literally calls out Trump's lovely hair

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

I should really watch Stranger Things. It's just sitting in my queue.

It's really good and the theme is an ear worm

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tom Brady runs like a dad

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yug posted:

so much loving holding not being called

*literally bailed out of three straight awful third downs by holding penalties*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Best game ever

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's from last year you nerds

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

NFL DROPPING THE FUCKEST gently caress YOU DONALD

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Goddammit

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hahahaha new england is gonna win this poo poo because there is no god

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Where in the world did Dwight Freeney in 2017 come from?

Corn fields

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Fuuuuuuuck

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Devonta Freeman dragging us out of the darkest timeline

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Julio :stare:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jesus Atlanta watchudoin

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shut the gently caress up Maher

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

There's no loving God Jesus Christ almighty gently caress everything

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Unhappy with how the second half has progressed

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kill me

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

gently caress every goddamned thing

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Up 3-1 with the mvp loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I hate everything.

• Locked thread