Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm here to playoff post and mildly endorse Atlanta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

AsInHowe posted:

This Google ad has a shoutout to both gays AND furries.

The whistle cover of Country Roads makes me angrier than dudes got at rap samples of their lovely 80s songs, except, even angrier.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The research I did for this game (listening to Bill Simmons gross erotic fantasy podcasts) suggested this was going to be a high scoring affair.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Anthony Hopkins in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
DO NOT ATTEMPT

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Julio Jones, this guy's pretty good.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Nice run.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Bill Simmons told me the Falcons wouldn't be able to get to Touchdown Tom . . . I can't believe he was wrong . . ..... . .. . . ..

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
LMao drat.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm crying why did Dom turn against fam? )*=

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

nerve posted:

I WISH WHEEZ WAS HERE FOR THIS

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I don't think I've ever seen a Fast and Furious movie after like FF3.

You're really missing out.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MJBuddy posted:

Where in the song does it say it's an egg.

gently caress.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
MAKE IT GOOD MAKE IT GOOD

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
APB seems to be like the bad guy's vision in Robocop.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Radioshack baby I was born this way.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The paid audience of actors actually looks to be legitimately enjoying this one.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm caught in a bad roadmap

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

how do you get to be one of the people on the field here

I'm not 100% sure but they usually are actors who are part of the show.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
FIRE
FIRE
FIRE
FIRE

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
There was some pretty decent energy in that halftime show which is really all I need these days.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

He'd top it

I have watched a vid of his live show, it's pretty good. Or was like 20 years ago.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
First Bill Nye supports the junk science myth "climate change" and now he is engaged in human cloning. Sad!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Atlanta Falcons appear to be a pretty good football team.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Well, Bill Simmons did say the Pats scoring fewer points than IT was a lock so that means at best this game is a tie for them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lmao stuck helmets. This is a great game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

how is dwayne not a billionare

Cocoa butter's not cheap.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Patriots might wanna block that dude. Maybe.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

got any sevens posted:

Jason Statum is kung fu chef? Id watch that movie

Me too but to be fair I see every one of his movies in the theater as a rule.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I thought for a moment that guy's head got turned around.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Uh-oh.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Brady's dead.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The only success the Patriots have had this game is on the back of an immigrant (from college).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

A.o.D. posted:

Nintendo doesn't understand why anyone is interested in Metroid. They've said as much.

You're right. It is really weird though that they don't get it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Julio Jones.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

xbilkis posted:

Brady will throw a pick on the game-tying 2PT attempt

have faith

The Falcons will fumble it on their own 1 yard line while returning it and Tom Brady will pick it up himself and slowly crawl to the end zone on the other end.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Oh wow. It actually IS a catch.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I should've said at the beginning I was hear to playoff post and mildly support Atlanta until I eventually ended up marveling at Patriots Bullshit.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ice the punter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Nervous posted:

In my heart of hearts, I had. And I was wrong :(

• Locked thread